- Go to bed wearing flannel nightgown, cover with sheet and quilt.
- Warm up, toss off quilt
- Wake up boiling, rip off flannel nightgown, put on sleeveless cotton sleep shirt.
- Wake up again freezing, pull up quilt.
- Wake up sweating, toss off quilt, turn on fan, pull up sleep shirt.
- Wake up naked and freezing, pull up quilt.
- Wake up to my alarm, comfortable and cozy in a cold, cold room.
- Hit the snooze 3-4 times because I don't want to get up in a cold room.
- Cover myself with Partner's down comforter in order to force a hot flash.
- Doze off all comfy cozy.
- Wake up boiling. Fling off comforter. Turn off alarm. Get out of bed, now plenty warm from my own fakakte internal thermostat.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Riding the waves...
This has become my nightly ritual on cold nights in our 60 degree bedroom: